Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Glub and Girls Weekend!!!

My dad took Aubree and Brody with him this morning to recycle cans...I guess they got sidetracked because they came back with Brody a REAL baseball GLUB (Brody's words, LOL) and a ball...look at this pic, he is the most proud little boy ever!!! SO CUTE!!!


I am heading out this afternoon to Flower Mound, Texas to visit one of my best friends, Angie. We became friends a few years ago, she lived in our neighborhood and went to Oakcrest with us, she moved back to Texas about a year or so ago and we have stayed in touch ever since! She has been one of my many rocks through the craziness of my life the past year. We have so many girly things planned this weekend! I can't wait! I really need this weekend and I think she does too! GIRLS WEEKEND! WOO HOO!!!
The pic below is of us in San Antonio, I was pregnant with Brody but didn't know it yet! I look WAY tall and WAY white in this pic, LOL!!

No comments: