Brian brought the kids to me on Sunday morning, they had spent the weekend at Nana and Granddad's, so the kids came home with me from Angie's. Aubree and Brody got to spend a bit playing with Presley before we left. They love her and are still talking about her!! Thanks Angie for such a wonderful time, I love you!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We spend Sunday night at the ball fields in Moore, Oakcrest had Sunday Night Live...we had a great cookout and awesome fellowship with everyone! I just love the summer!!
We have a busy week this week. Tomorrow the Goodin kids are coming to visit, Aub and Bro are so excited that they are coming and we start swim lessons tomorrow...plus some swimming a few afternoons with friends as well!! Again, I just love the summer!!! :-)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had some much deserved relaxation time! Is it just me, or is Aubrey looking more big! So cute!
Post a Comment