Monday, June 8, 2009

BASEBALL 101

Tonight my dad and Brode went out in the backyard and my dad gave Bro a baseball lesson, he actually listened really well and they had a blast! I really do think baseball may be his sport...or it could be soccer they were playing soccer before the baseball lesson started! It's so much fun to watch him love to play any sport you throw at him!! Check out the videos at the end! They are awesome!!











3 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the pic where his hands are on his knees...he's a natural! Too cute!! Parker and Eaton will play with him!

Nicole said...

Love it.. so cute!!! When he gets a little older we will hook him up with my hubby who gives pitching lessons around okc!!

Becky said...

Papa's are the best! I hope he keeps his love of sports as he gets older! He's too dang cute!