Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grand Visits!!

My grandmother from Houston came to visit us this past week! Monday night we had a cookout so we decided it was family picture time!! It was fun!!!

I always look forward to any time we get to spend with Grand and I'm always so sad to see her go!!

Grand with the grandkids!! Brody, Dakota, Aub and CoCo, it's a little blurry, but of course it was the best pic we got!

Kellie, Grand and I

Kellie, Me, Grand and mom

Troy, Grand and Dad...yes we even made them get in the pics, hehe!

Grand with me, Kellie and mom and all the grandkids, I love this picture!!


We can't wait until her next visit! We had so much fun, I think we totally wore her out! We love you Grand!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love pictures that show all the different generations.