I have been thinking for a while now about cutting my hair shorter...my hair gets to a point and is just lifeless even with layers! So I got up this morning and decided to call my friend Kari to see if she could fit me in today for a cut...she could! WOO HOO!!! As most of you know I am always back for forth on my hair length...so any feedback would be awesome!!
Here is before...

And after....

I didn't chop it just yet...I want to do shorter gradually! I think I will like this length though!!
2 comments:
I've always liked you with shorter hair. I think it really suits you!
I think it looks great! I'm the same way - always back and forth. I was joking with my sister that I can recall memories better by thinking what my hair was like at that time... sounds like you're the same! It's a fun new look!
Post a Comment