Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Highlights!!

Since we had so many places to go this year, I decided to just do highlights of everywhere we went!! ENJOY!!!



Dakota, CoCo, Aub & Brody at Megs and Papa's in their matching pjs!

Aub & Mommy


Brody & his new boots!!


Megs & Papa with the kids!


The Fam!


Kellie, Troy, CoCo & Dakota


Putting out reindeer food on Christmas Eve.


I thought this pic was funny, like they were waiting for something to happen! HA!


Aub's favorite toy!!


And, of course, I told everyone, Brode's favorite toy!!!


On Christmas day we went over to Kellie and Troy's for food, fun and games! It's a tradition to play pictionary! We played Christmas song pictionary, it was a blast!! Aub drawing a "christmas tree"

We had a contest on dressing someone up as Santa...Brian volunteered to be "team captain" not knowing what he was volunteering for....


Finished product, Brian and Brian as Santas!! This was hilarious!!! And of course, as you can imagine, Brody started screaming as soon as he saw them!

We also played a "pass the present" game, but I didn't get any pics of that one!



GGpa & GGma with the kids!!


Now on to Texas...we went bowling on Friday night! Aub bowled and had a blast! Brody bowled some but mostly danced to the rockin' music they were playing! We had a blast!

Aub excited after she bowled!!


Aub & her awesome bean bag chair...I think we may redo her room in these colors!! :-)


Brody and his new bike!! He rides this all over the house!!

Brody showing off his new underwear that Nana and Granddad got him!! He calls them panties...I told him they were underwear and he said "no panties"...we'll have to work on that, HA!!!

Here is the frog set up in Brode's room, we put the ball pit in it and they have a blast!! It worked out really well!!




Hope everyone enjoyed our highlights!! We hope everyone has a wonderful year in 2009. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!