Brody playing with sister's pony...he loves all things girl, ha just teasin, he's very boy!! And yes I am aware that his pants don't match his shirt, I put this shirt on him and if he's in his room he tends to show me what he wants to wear these days...it's either his OU jersey which he'll say "I be OU" or these pants which is says "I be OU pants"...he's so funny!! (see VERY boy)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Last Day of Holiday Break!!
Since today is the last day of Aubree's holiday break...we decided to be pretty lazy today, which I love!! We got up around 9ish, put both kids in bed with me and hung out until Brody was screaming "I want tottart" (poptart)...got out of bed, took a shower, then we played for a while...we actually got out around noon to go get Aub a gymnastics leotard, she starts gymnastics again today and can't wait, she's in class with her best bud, Livie!!
Brody playing with sister's pony...he loves all things girl, ha just teasin, he's very boy!! And yes I am aware that his pants don't match his shirt, I put this shirt on him and if he's in his room he tends to show me what he wants to wear these days...it's either his OU jersey which he'll say "I be OU" or these pants which is says "I be OU pants"...he's so funny!! (see VERY boy)
This is the tornado of a office/playroom at our house this morning, there were toys everywhere! What a mess!
Brody playing with sister's pony...he loves all things girl, ha just teasin, he's very boy!! And yes I am aware that his pants don't match his shirt, I put this shirt on him and if he's in his room he tends to show me what he wants to wear these days...it's either his OU jersey which he'll say "I be OU" or these pants which is says "I be OU pants"...he's so funny!! (see VERY boy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment