Brody was throwing food at the dinner table tonight so I put him in time out, after asking him 85 times to stop. He is actually a very good boy so he's rarely in trouble, so I was shocked when I put him in time out and he stayed for a whole 2 minutes, didn't try to get up or anything. As you can see he wasn't very happy but he sat there like a good boy. After I let him up I told him to tell me he was sorry for throwing food and that throwing food was a no, no! He said "sorry, frowing food"...so cute and sweet!!
2 comments:
He looks so pitiful! But you did good poppy!
First time in time out? WOW!!! that caption for us would have been First time today in time out! macie is in time out ALL the time! She starts apologizing as soon as she gets there...it's really cute! She has no idea how to sit quietly, though.
Post a Comment