Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aubree's First Award!!

I don't know if you remember but back in December I got a note in Aubree's Thursday folder saying that she won 2nd place in a Reflections drawing contest for all of Pre-K...the theme was WOW and tonight was the awards assembly for the contest. We are so proud of Aub...and were very excited to see the picture that she didn't remember what she drew.

Here is the pic...ok here's the explaination from Aub...that's her (on the left) and Sunny (on the right) riding bikes and trying to catch the moon (at the right) and the sun (at the left)...if you look to the right the yellow and black image is the sun that they caught...hilarious and what an imagination. She said her teacher asked her after she drew the picture what WOW meant to her and she said "watching tv", I guess she didn't realize she was asking about the picture...so funny!! So folks here you have it...your PreK second place reflections winner! :0)

Aub standing under her pic!

I had to throw this pic in there...Brody has a soccer ring in his mouth! He was pretty bored, HA!

Aub getting her award!!!
Daddy reading to Aubree what the trophy says!

Aub and her trophy!!
The trophy, we were very impressed, it has her name on it and everything!!

Congratulations Aub, we are so proud of you and love you so much!! Keep up the good work at school!!! :-)

4 comments:

Meredith H. H. said...

Congrats on the award! Wow -- Apple Creek??!! I went there for kindergarten and 1st grade (we lived on 4th street in Moore)! I haven't heard that name in years!!!!

Meredith H. H. said...

make that SE 5th St.....it's been awhile :)

Becky said...

Congratulations Aubree!!! We are so proud of you!

Abbie H. said...

Congrats Aub!!! What a cute picture! And cute pics of the kids mom!