Aubree woke up this morning, looked outside and started screaming with joy..."momma, it's snowing", I knew it was just sleet, but I'm not gonna tell a joyous 5 year old that. So we just went with it! She came to me later and said "mommy, God knew I wanted it to snow so he let it snow just for me, this is so awesome"...how sweet was that.
This is the sleet "snow" scene outside our front porch!



After breakfast we put on all our layers and headed out to play in the "snow"...while we were out there is started sleeting on us...Aub still thought it was snowing, so sweet!

Aub, look at that face!!

Brody checkin' it out!

Even Sunburst loved the snow...he is eating it!

Playing!

Aub lovin' this!! Her daddy is getting off work at 1:30 and he's coming to "make a huge snowman with me"...oh my! Good luck dad!! :-)

More Playing! They would have stayed out there for hours, but Brody's hand was turning pink so mommy decided it was time to come in! They had a blast!

Megs came over to hang out...so we busted out the foosball table. Look at Sunburst!!

Brody scored!!

Now the kids and Megs are watching Kung Fu Panda while we wait for our pizza to be delivered!! What a nice relaxing day, I LOVE IT!!! Until later when I have to get out and get diapers for Brody, the poor boy only has 1 left, YIKES!!! :0)
2 comments:
You are such a good blogger...I'm always a day (or 3) behind! Sheesh!! I aspire to be as on-top of things as you are!! I love the picks of your snowed in day!! Hopefully I'll get some tomorrow!!
Aubree finally got that "snow" she's been waiting for!!
Cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment