Today I went up and helped with Aubree's Christmas class party! It was so much fun! Her class is full of really cute, sweet kids! The homeroom mom had 4 centers set up so it was nice, it kept the kids busy and worked out really well!!
Aubree bowling!!

A pic of the class working on their projects!

Aubree the Red Nosed Reindeer!

Aubree & her buddy Rachel!

Aubree working on making reindeer food to give to the reindeer on christmas eve!

Aubree working on her ornament!
I'm sure you have all heard about Aub and her friend Cameron, he's a special needs little boy and he bonded with me today, he's so sweet! I see now why Aub loves him so much!!

Aub posin!!

Aubree eating her goodies! (her friend Joseph in the background)

More eating!

Cameron, Aubree, Joseph & Rachel! All of Aub's buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment