Friday, December 19, 2008

Oakcrest Christmas Program!!

We have a very busy weekend this weekend!! Not only did we have Aub's class party today but tonight we had our church's Christmas program and tomorrow we have CoCo's birthday party, whew!! My dad and Aubree were in the program, they both did a great job!! Check out the video at the end! It's kind of grainy but I think it's the lighting!

Aubree & her best buddy Livie!! Aren't they beautiful?
Aub & my dad! My dad was on the opposite side of the stage from Aub so I couldn't get any pics of him during the program, so I took this one after! I love it!!
Kelly Thompson and I were on the front row taking pics/filming and we ended up being crowd control to those three pretty girls with the pretty hair and dresses on the front row!! They did a great for how long the program was!! Kelly and I were also cracking up at them the entire time! They are so cute!!

Livie (having a tough time), Aub & Emily!!

Easton!!


Ahhhhhh there's Happy Livie & Aub!!

The girls!!






2 comments:

Abbie H. said...

Awwww...I miss those kids. :(

They all look great!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice