Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gotta Brag...

Ok gotta do a little bragging about Aubree...I got her Thursday folder today and in the folder was a note about a drawing contest that the school had, sponsored and judged by the PTA. Aubree won 2nd place out of all the preK classes!! I actually teared up...how awesome!! She loves to draw pictures and her and Brody color all the time. So for her to get an award like this we are so proud!!
Now onto the funny part...I read her what the note said and asked her what she drew her response while shrugging shoulders "I don't know", how hilarious...the girl drew a pic, won second place and she has no idea that she was drawing for a contest!! Too funny!
She and the other winners will be recongnized at the PTA meeting in January!! Too cool!!!

The following picture is Aub's christmas gift that they made at school and she brough home wrapped today! If you notice...it's Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, made out of Aub's foot and hands!! LOVE IT!!! :-)

If you are here to see the dancing Sorrells Elves...keep scrolling down!!

post signature

2 comments:

Meredith H. H. said...

How great about the contest! That Reindoor is adorable!

And BTW, thanks for the instructions about blog layouts -- VERY helpful!

Abbie H. said...

WOW! 2nd place!! Awesome!

I love the hands/foot moose! Too cute!