This morning before church he was playing with daddy's hat and I had to get a pic!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Daddy's Hat, Little Helper & Bathtime!!
Brody loves, loves, loves hats...anytime any man has a hat on (at the store, wherever) he will yell hat until someone acknowledges what he is saying, it's funny...usually the man wearing the hat will wave and Brody loves it...at home he is ALWAYS wearing his daddy's hat or our shoes around the house.
This morning before church he was playing with daddy's hat and I had to get a pic!
Both of my kids loves to help around the house...I was unloading the dishwasher one day and Brody started to help...he was stretching to get everything up on the counter, it was so sweet and he loved that I let him help, usually I'm shooing him away, hee hee!!
This morning before church he was playing with daddy's hat and I had to get a pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute Pictures!
Post a Comment