Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today I decided (since every weekend until school starts it seems we have something going on) to take Aubree to the mall to go shopping for a few outfits for school. She has been waiting forever to be at the size where she can shop at places like Limited Too...so I decided as a treat I would get her a "first day of school" outfit from Limited Too, she was soooooooo funny in the store. She couldn't believe that we were shopping in a store JUST for her (and let me tell you she's a shopper, I have trained her well, HA)...she kept asking me "momma where are your clothes and where are Brody's clothes" she was in awe that we were in a store just for her!!

So I told her to shop around and tell me what she liked and we would try some things on...she , being the SMART shopper that she is went straight for the sales rack, again, well training, really I think it was because it twirled around and had bright colorful shorts (she loved them all and wanted to try them all on). So funny!!

Here is a pic of Aub at Children's Place (when I finally thought to get my phone out and take a pic)...ugh!
Here are the two outfits we ended up with today. The shorts are from Limited Too and the rest is from Children's place, our other fav store. We just need a bow for each and shoes!!


Aub & I had so much fun today! I hope we will always be shopping buddies. My mom is my favorite person to shop with, so I hope Aub & I can be the same!! I just really can't believe she's almost 5, so crazy!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awww....that's so sweet!!