Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stomach Bugs & Swimming Fish!!

Aubree woke up sick yesterday morning so we battled a stomach virus all day...I felt so bad for her...I took this pic with my phone last night when she was feeling a bit better. We all just vegged on the couch and rented Bee Movie (cute movie by the way)...we had a good time, even though Aub wasn't feeling well. Poor girl!!
So since Aub wasn't feeling well yesterday we didn't get to do our typical Monday swim outing...so today when she woke up (at 8 am) the first thing she said was "can we go swimming today", so I knew she was feeling better.
So we ventured out around 10:30 and swam until lunch, then put Brode down for a nap and Aub and I swam a little longer!! We had a great time!!!
Now let's just hope no one else gets the stomach bug, so far so good!!


post signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yuck! I hear the stomach thing is making its way around at church. Glad to hear she is feeling better.

Abbie H. said...

Awwwww...poor girl! I am glad to hear she is feeling up to swimming again!