Saturday, July 19, 2008

Relaxin' by the Pool

Ok so I do realize that most of my posts lately have been about the kids and swimming...BUT...what else are you going to do when you have a 4 year old who ONLY wants to swim, 24/7...you get to take a lot of swim pics, hee hee!!!

Brody wasn't too excited about swimming today! I think he's worn out from VBS, so he's going down for a nap in a bit and Aub and I are going to swim for a while this afternoon...she's sitting at my feet right now begging me to go out, poor girl, she'll live, I promise!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!

School starts for us in less than a month. I beat the rush on Thursday night and went and bought school supplies...Pre-K requires a lot of "stuff", whew...I was a bit sad shopping for it...my baby is going to go to "BIG" school, as we call it!! She can hardly wait to go, she asks just about everyday when school is going to start...she'll have a blast!! I just can't believe she's old enough to go to school!!



post signature

No comments: