We have had the craziest week...Monday we went swimming with Kari, Adam & Maddox, our normal Monday fun. Then Tuesday we got new carpet, which took most of our day, Wednesday-Friday morning of this week we have had VBS, so our mornings are taken up...busy, busy, busy..
Oh and in the midst of this we decided to buy me a newer car...a 2007 Mazda 6. ..I LOVE it...
as Aub calls it "ssssswwweeeetttt"...funny!!
We have had a really great week, just a busy one for us...but one great week!!!
Oh and in the midst of this we decided to buy me a newer car...a 2007 Mazda 6. ..I LOVE it...
as Aub calls it "ssssswwweeeetttt"...funny!!
We have had a really great week, just a busy one for us...but one great week!!!

3 comments:
Ohhhh, like the new car and the pics of the kids!!!
wow..too funny! That's what car Jeremy is looking at to get. His boss said he'd buy him a new car if he brought in $100,000 in a year. They are nice. So is your highlander gone?
Your daughter is right, that is a SWEET car! Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find your BLOG. I find this a great way to catch up with people and keep us all connected. See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment