Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lots of Stuff!!

I downloaded my pics onto my computer and realized I had lots of pics taken over the past few days that I needed to blog. Don't forget to watch the video at the end of Brode watching his favorite OU baby video.

Brode is sick today so this is sissy taking care of him!! Poor little baby boy!! :-(
















Brode watching his OU baby video while being sick, he was glued to the TV!















Aubree made her name out of pretzels yesterday during lunch. She's a genius, hee hee! I only helped her with the r. We should have framed it but we ate it instead!















Aub with her pretzel name!



















OH CAT....Sunburst got into something black in the garage yesterday, he was covered in black when we let him in, so we had to give him a bath. I would have taken pics of giving him the actual bath, but have you ever given a cat a bath, we had water and soap everywhere, Sunburst was not amussed! He was nice no hissing or clawing, he just stopped purring and if you know Sunburst he purr's most of the time, so when he stops, he isn't a happy camper!
This is him after his bath. I'm sure later he thought how nice and fresh he felt, yah probably not!!















This is Brody and Aub's favorite thing to do, they color every night with each other, the have such a good time.




















Big Brode colorin'




















Aub colorin'














Workin' as a team!!




















post signature




No comments: