Aub painted this beautiful painting when we were painting the kitchen/dining room. She made it specifically for my "new" kitchen. I love it..it actually matches really well, so I'm trying to figure out a place to put it...she also made one for Brian's office, his has brown's, blue's and green's in his. He says it's a great conversation piece in his office!! What a little artist.

Aub has been working on this Mega Bloks Giraffe for a few days. She found a picture of the giraffe and has been copying every piece and working on this for days. Tonight she ran in with him and she was the happiest thing on earth...she had me take a picture. She's so funny!!

Brody is finally feeling better, his fever finally broke around 5 am this morning. He's ran a fever off and on today but nothing like yesterday. He actually ate some today and played with sissy and sunburst. So we're on the road to recovery!! :-)

1 comment:
Wow! What an awesome painting!! That is too precious!! I can't even paint that well!!!
Post a Comment