Just wanted to update everyone on a few things...I enrolled Aub in pre-k at the first of March and in Moore they choose where you are going by a lottery drawing type thing...so they make calls on which school you get etc...on March 29-30, so all day Friday and all day Saturday I waited for our call, I was nervous because there are only a few spots so if I you don't get a call you didn't get in. I FINALLY got the call on Saturday late afternoon, Aub will be attending Apple Creek Elementary (she'll be a cougar) in the fall going to afternoon pre-k. She's excited to be going to "big school" next year, although she thinks all her Mother's Day Out friend will be going with her. I just can't believe my BABY girl is going to school....ahhhhhh!!
Also wanted to let everyone know that we placed membership at Alameda Church of Christ on Sunday. We have met so many wonderful people at Alameda and have become part of an awesome LIFE group. We can't wait to see what the future brings our family and are so excited to start our walk with our new church family!!
I'll post pics in a few days...keep checkin' back!!

1 comment:
Hey guys! That's exciting about pre-k for Aubrey. What a big girl! Also, we'd heard that you'd been attending Alameda and we wish you all of God's blessings for your family there!
Post a Comment