Friday, April 4, 2008

FUNNY SUNNY!!

This is Sunburst on top of my cabinets, that's right folks, he has figured out how to jump up on the counter, jump on top of the fridge and get on the top of the cabinets...he likes the flower (whatever it is) thing to the left of him so he gets up there and eats it...I'm getting ready to buy vines for the cabinets and I just know he'll be in the big mess of them. NICE!!
His little face is pretty funny though, I think he knows he's in trouble after the pics are taken!!






























And this is where Sunburst spends 80% of his day. Looking out the window, he sleeps here, sits here, etc...if he's not here he's getting into something.







At this point I just have to laugh. I think we have an unusual cat...he likes water, most cats don't, he loves the kids, most cats run from them & he would rather be around people than hiding under a bed, most cats hide...he really is a good kitty, he just gets into everything and since I have two kids that don't it's like having a 3rd kid that's a crazy toddler. Maybe God is trying to tell me something, HA!!

post signature

No comments: