Sunday, April 6, 2008

Night at the Redhawks!

We went to the Redhawks game tonight with our LIFE Group. We had such a great time. It was very crowded due to a christian concert after the game, but it was worth going and we had a great time!!

Maddox, Brody, Aubree & Bailey watching the game!
















Maddox & Brody















Bailey & Aubree















Watchin' the game!!





























This is our group watching the game, we sat on the grassy area. Miss Marli hammin' it up for the camera!!















More of the group...look at all the people, whew!!















More of our group...Brody is sittin' between Mark & Kari, being a good boy, hee hee!!















Bailey with her cotton candy face :-)


Maddox & Aubree (Kandice in the background)











Aubree & Bailey waitin' on dinner at Falconi's















What a great way to start out our week!! We LOVE the Redhawks!!
I can't get the words to match up with the last 3 pics...I'm trying to figure out what the deal is...
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!






post signature

1 comment:

Laura Lindsay Macias said...

Jeana and Brian - you guys are so sweet to take Bailey to the game and enjoy a fun time!! I can't thank you enough!! I love the pictures! I'm so glad I didn't go!! =) I would have been miserable!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!