Oh and my dad pointed out that in my last blog I didn't tell everyone that the first 3 pics are the before pics....thanks dad!!
Sunburst (aka Sunny, that's what me and Aub call him) being a nice little kitty, until he got into the paint tonight, now he's a kitty with red paws, I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. I washed his paws in the sink and he was freaking out, he's not very smart, HA!! But anyway, I thought this was a cute pic of him!!

This is a good one too, you can tell how red the walls are! He sat in the window all day, enjoying the sun!!

Brian's work before he ran out of the house and hit the road. My trim work is still left to be done.


The trim work is done, around 11 pm. FUN FUN!!




On Sunday we'll start the second coat and HOPEFULLY finish up on Monday!
What a project...it's been fun but VERY tiring!! I'm off to bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment