There's a bit of a story behind the flowers also, the night of her recital some of the parents brought their daughters flowers. I hadn't even thought of it, especially since it was for a mini recital and not the big recital. Aubree was so upset, she cried for days...so this TOTALLY made her day, she's been carrying around some of the flowers for hours now.
I told everyone for the next recital we have to bring her a ton of flowers to make up for it, poor girl!!
Thanks guys!! As you can see from the pics, she's one little happy girly today!!
Oh and sorry about her hair, we are veggin today!! :-)
Check out the video also!!

We went out for Papa's birthday last night, he picked Hey Day, it's an arcade place by our house. We had lots of fun. As soon as Aunt Kellie emails me the pics I'll post them. We also got to see GGma and GGpa...the kids LOVED that!!
Check back soon!! :-)

1 comment:
Awww! How cute! The flowers are so beautiful! Bailey likes the picture of Aubree and the kitty.
Post a Comment