The red is actually a lot darker on the walls than they turned out in the pics, please use your imagination at this point, it's pretty bright in our entirely beige walled house....ENJOY!!
These are some before pics...the red on the wall is my "test" mark....



Mr. Handyman Brody helping me tape this morning. He did a great job!! :-)

Ok this has nothing to do with painting, baby Kota came over this afternoon and I took this pic of Brody and him, he's gettin' so big!! TOO CUTE!

Ok back to painting...this is Brian and Aub's artwork on the walls, beautiful!

Brian painting, Aub BEGGING to paint...funny thing, when we were getting ready to put everything up, I had put Brody in bed and heard Brian yell "Aubree", I ran into the kitchen and there she was standing with a paint brush in her hand painting...yep she just went over got some paint and had at it...I would have grabbed the camera but I was panicking to get her paint brush somewhere other than the open not covered dining room, WHEW!! After we got done she goes "I shold have ask, huh?" TOO FUNNY!!


On to more painting tomorrow....we are hoping to have this all done by Sunday/Monday!! HOPEFULLY we can get it all done, then I'm making Kari go shopping with me to get everything to decorate, she'll love it, hee hee!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment