Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nano-Seconds!

I saw this on another blog that I look at and it really spoke to me. It's called "Getting Real" you can go read it for yourself, she just writes it very well....

http://www.dustyandamy.com/

As I was reading what she wrote I thought about so many people's lives especially my friends Mark and Leslie at Alameda. Their lives changed in a nano-second and even though we know that God is in control, sometimes those nano-seconds are hard to take, hard to understand, hard to explain and sometimes we want to take that nano-second back, make something different happen, but we know we can't.

For those of you who haven't been to Leslie's blog, please go here. Please remember to keep them in your prayers!

http://lesliejoyevans.blogspot.com/

Then as I think of my life...my life changed in a nano-second as soon as I signed divorce papers, my life, my kids lives, my familys and friend's lives, etc...but I know without my faith in God and the journey he is taking me on, I wouldn't be where I am today and I'm so thankful for that. I have learned that my nano-second, even though most of the time I hate the situation, I have finally found the peace that I needed to put it behind me and I'm so grateful to God for that.

Nano-seconds can also be good changes, healthy changes, wonderful changes, etc...we just need to remember that in a nano-second things can change, good or bad. Always remember to keep the faith in God, because sometimes we can actually enjoy the nano-second changes!

Love you guys! I have really hit a new level of peace this week.

God is so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

avoibrisa
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/varicose-veins]varicose veins[/url]
unapeugsDus

Anonymous said...

Rather cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.


Joan Benedict
escort asian schweiz