Thursday, October 7, 2010

Decor...

I have been talking to my mom about what we need to take to the apartment and what we don't lately, apparently someone has been listening, hehe...

Yesterday I picked up Aub's backpack and noticed it was really heavy, so I looked to see what was in the bag and I found the rock below. I asked Aub why she had a rock in her bag and she said (with great excitement) "Oh mommy, I found it at daycare and thought it would be perfect for our new apartment as decoration"...I couldn't agree more Aubree Rian!! I love you! :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh wow!! Where will that lovely little piece of decor land at the new place? Ha!!

Jeana said...

Um, not sure there Kell...but momma's gotta find a place...how can I not?!?! You should have seen the excitement...so, so sweet! :-)

Becky said...

She has such a sweet heart! I love it and I know we can find a place to put it.