On Saturday the Broman had a soccer game, team pics before which were adorable, then Aub and I had to leave Bro's game early to take her to Kennedy and Noah Sherer's birthday party! Which was a blast!
Saturday night I met my friend Jennifer for dinner at La Baquette, YUM!!
I hadn't seen Jennifer since OU/Texas so we had a blast catching up!!
Book Club at Yogurt Bliss!!
Me, Natalie, Kelsie, Kelly and Becky
Me, Natalie, Kelsie, Kelly and Nicole
Me and Kelly hanging at Yogurt Bliss...I love the green wall!!
Becky and Kelly
Bro's Team Pic...so cute!!!
Kennedy and Noah's Birthday party! They hired a magician from our church, he was awesome. Check him out: www.jonathanmagic.com
Look at all the kids..WOW!!
We also rearranged furniture at my parents house. The kids and I are planning on being there until around December. So we decided to make our living space, well more livable. We moved my TV into the office and made a sitting area...somewhere to go and getaway and veg really.
Another pic of the office/sitting room
This is mine and the kids room. We moved another bed in the room, so now we all have our own seperate beds...the kids slept great in them last night...so much more room now.
Another pic of my room!
And of course it rained all weekend, so I got to sport my awesome rainboots...love them!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment