Thursday, April 22, 2010

Old School

So I was looking at pictures on facebook and came across an album called "old school"...as I was looking at it, the pictures brought back some awesome, fun memories and made me realize that each of the people in these pictures got me to where I am today! I have so many blessings and an so thankful for each and every one of them!
I also thought you may get a good laugh out of some of the pics!
ENJOY!! :-)

Me and Kelly and Buffalo Wild Wings...this was probably about 3 years ago or so! I think we look so different now, hehe!

Amy, Me, Kelly and Jennifer in Vegas- most fun trip ever...remember Kelly???

Me in my friend Crystal's wedding...her and I still talk, she's an awesome friend...has gotten me through some fun, crazy times!! Love you Crystal!

These three were my closest friends growing up! I love these girls so much! We always had a blast together. Melody, Alisha, Me and Kari

The girls again...Me, Sara, Kari, Alisha & Melody...this is my fav pic of us!

Graduation: Melody, Alisha and Me

Mission Trip to Colorado...best Mission Trip EVER!! (Alisha will agree)...we all became so close this week..it was awesome!


There's a fun trip down memory lane for you, hehe! I hope you enjoyed!! LOL! :-)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Don't you just love reminiscing through old pictures? How fun!!!

Crystal said...

:)...love breaking out the old pics!