Yesterday I took the afternoon off to hang out with the kids for the afternoon and evening. I told them we could do whatever they wanted and they chose to go to "our" house (Jerry's) and play on the trampoline...so that's what we did...we had a blast and the weather was so awesome...hard to believe there's a possible major winter storm headed our way!
I'm also thinking of moving everything to one blog...I need to come up with a cute "name" for my blog...so if you can think of something catchy, let me know! :-)
I know it's hard to come up with a new blog name! How about Jerry's thing he always says..."2+2=7" Short and cute and has special meaning within your family!!
I've been thinking and am having a hard time coming up with a possible name for your blog. All I keep thinking of is "We've Blended" or something like that. I like Kelly's suggestion too. 2+2=7...although, I have no idea what it means.
2 comments:
I know it's hard to come up with a new blog name! How about Jerry's thing he always says..."2+2=7" Short and cute and has special meaning within your family!!
I've been thinking and am having a hard time coming up with a possible name for your blog. All I keep thinking of is "We've Blended" or something like that. I like Kelly's suggestion too. 2+2=7...although, I have no idea what it means.
Post a Comment