After Brody's surgery our friend Clare got Aub and Bro gifts, she got Aub Sea Monkey's...so we did everything the sea monkey package said and we actually thought we killed them all...last night we looked in the water and we could see them swimming around...there are probably 50 or so of them...they are hilarious...my mom and I decided that they are probably a parasite that someone found and thought was cool and is making milions of dollars off these things,LOL!!
They are actually kinda interesting to watch!! :-)
This pic cracks me up...this is a sea monkey fam! HA!!
This is what they actually look like, cute huh? hehe!
Aub and Bro watching their sea monkeys! (pic taken with my cell phone- bad quality)
Here is our sea monkey aquarium...sorry you can't actually see them, you need a magnifying glass right now to view them! When they get bigger I will take more pics!
2 comments:
Wow! We've never been able to get them to hatch. Very frustrating.
That's so funny! I had them as a kid and never could get them to work!! Cool!!
Post a Comment