Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Office Space!!

So since I have been so crazy busy I decided to post more pics of my office today! I took these with my blackberry, so not great quality, but you get the idea of why I have been so busy to do any new posts...I have been HERE!! Luckily everything is back to normal, so I should be able to sit down and load some pics from my camera onto my computer soon (I HOPE)!!

This is me sitting at my desk!! :-)









My two, yes I have two computer screens...might be why I have a lot of headaches, HA! Working hard on a travel claim for one of my faculty!








Looking through my "window" that's where Debbie sits, across from me, I need to take a pic of her!!









Some pics I hung up of ALL 5 of my babies, hehe!!









My rotating picture frame, love this...and my scentsy, of course!








Now you guys see why I haven't been blogging much!! Back on track Jean!! Whew!!

No comments: