We had a great time and the girls had a blast!! Aub said her favorites were the lazy river and the wave pool...what a perfect way to end our summer!! We may have to think about getting passes next year. Bro will be big enough to enjoy it by then!!
So fun!!

Ok now on to my experiment...I have wanted to do this for a long time and tonight while I was at the store, buying hair stuff, pull ups, etc...I decided to buy some whitestrips and see if they actually work. I drink a lot of coke, which is funny, in the instructions is suggest drinking dark drinks through a straw, hilarious!! So that's what I'm gonna do...not gonna give up my Pepsi, HA!!
I found this pic and will take a pic every couple of days...it says within 5 days you should start seeing results!! We'll see!!! :-)
1 comment:
Ha! I can't wait to see the results of your experiment. I know soda is why my teeth keep getting stained...and add to that my new love of coffee. My teeth have no hope of being perfectly white.
Post a Comment