Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back To School Girl's Day!! WOO HOO!!!

On Friday I took Aub out for a Girls Day before school started. We got pedicures, Aub got her hair cut and we met Megs and Brody at Two Olives for lunch. We had a great day, so much fun! Aub really is my best friend!! Love you Aubree Rian, can't believe you are in kindergarten!!

Aub sitting on the couch in the waiting room of the salon, she thinks we need a couch like this!! :-)

Aub and I waiting to be called back!

Aub took this pic of me...lovely!! :-)

This pic CRACKS me up...Aub was dying when Alicia was rubbing the foot scrub on her feet, I forgot that she's terribly tickilish...look at Aub's face, priceless!! :-)

Aub enjoying her water soak!! Look at her joy....she was loving it!

End results...Aub wanted pinkish/purple nails with a sun, flower and grass, so funny! And I got white tips with zebra print, so cool and totally represents mine and Aub's room decor! WOO HOO!!


What a great day!! We had a blast! We are going to do these types of things more often!! Keep me in your prayers! I had an interview on Friday, it went really well and I have an interview next Wednesday!! Fingers Crossed!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great post! I love the pic of Aub getting her feet tickled.