We ended our day with Mexican food (always a fav) on the river. What an awesome day, awesome friends, awesome food and an awesome play! Doesn't get much better than that!
I have been looking forward to Saturday for a very long time and am so blessed to have spent it with these 6 lovely ladies!! I love you girls, thanks for the wonderful time, we will have to do it again soon!!

Becky, Shannon, Natalie, Kelly, Kelsie, Me and Nicole! In front of the Performing Arts Center!
(back row) Kelsie, Shannon, Becky (front row) Kelly, Me, Natalie and Nicole...intermission of Wicked!

Kelly and Me

Kelly, Kelsie, Me and Natalie

Kelly, Becky, Nicole, Natalie and Kelsie
2 comments:
I am glad we got to go together. Can't wait for our next outing.
Had a GREAT time. I'm such a slacker and still haven't posted! Well, honestly I haven't posted anything lately!! I'm feeling a little guilty!! Ugh!!
Post a Comment