We met Brock, Cole, Jennifer and Kayla at Miss Debbie's last week and I took some pics!!
Miss Aub at the pool!
.jpg)
The kids hanging out by the pool!!

Aubree, Brock and Cole (the sun was in their eyes so they all look mad, LOL)

I know I will get a ton of comments on this pic, but I couldn't resist. I was changing Bro's clothes and the boy would not let me dress him, so he took his towel and sat it by the side of the pool and dipped his feet in for a while. I was behind him and this is what I saw and I couldn't resist a pic, don't you love his tan line! When you show Bro this picture he says "that's Brody's booty"...SO FUNNY!!!!
.jpg)
Oh and ignore my background and header, I am working on a new background etc...so it's all crazy looking right now! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment