Friday, June 26, 2009

YOU PASSED!!!

Our last day of swim lessons was today! They had family swim so that you could see what your little one learned in swimming lessons. I was blown away by what the kids have learned over 2 weeks. Aubree can swim all by her self, no floaties, nothing. Before swim lessons the girl would wear a life jacket, swim rings on her arms and a ring around her waist...the lessons gave her the confidence she needed to be able to swim all by herself, I was so proud watching her swim from the wall to me about 10 feet away...so cool! Mr. Brody is amazing as well...the boy kicks his arms and legs as soon as his little boy hits the water and he keeps above the water really well, he doesn't think he needs your help, so I just kept one hand on him, he still needs a big of help, he did so good! They both were jumping off the side to me today and off the diving board! I am one PROUD momma!!!

We celebrated with Aub's choice of pizza, Little Caesars that we took home for Megs and Papa to share...Megs had already eaten lunch and Papa was meeting Ben for lunch, oh well...we enjoyed the pizza anyway!! :-)

Aubree passed into Level 3 and Brody into Level 2. WOO HOO!!!!

This is the best pic I have of Bro going off the diving board, after this...he was mad...and told the teachers he wanted to go by himself...the next time he did, but I didn't have my camera ready in time.

Aub jumping, no problemo!!

Brody with his Red Cross swimming card saying what level he passed and his check marked list of things he can do as a Level 1 swimmer!!

Aub with her card and list!

No comments: