So...we started the dreaded task of potty training today! I really hate this, but it has to be done, LOL!!! I decided to sit Bro on the potty every hour this morning after breakfast and after the third time of sitting on the potty he finally went, he was so excited, it was adorable...we told him if he went that he could have a sucker and a sucker is what he got. We are going to continue with the every hour going thing and I have been checking his pull up to make sure he hasn't gone in there also. Hopefully it won't take long, we'll see!!! I will keep you all posted!!! If you have any tips leave them as well!! Anything can help!
Bro, so proud, sucker in hand!! He decided that he wanted to wear his big boy underwear over his pull up...we may try later with just the big boy underwear!

Megs got Brody a potty training chart, so when he goes he gets to put a sticker on it...he was pretty excited about that!

Bro in front of his chart...

Aub went potty too and got a sucker, we had to demostrate how getting a sucker was done, lol!! Aub is a huge encourager and a big help!! She sits in the bathroom with him and cheers him on and was reading him books earlier, so funny!! What an awesome big sister!
1 comment:
Love it!! Good luck to all of you!!!
Post a Comment