As most of you know I got the news today that my job is ending on May 31st. I am pretty bummed about the entire thing. I really thought this was the one stable thing in my crazy unstable life right now. Just goes to show that NOTHING is ever secure, stable, etc and that at any given moment anything can happen. Just look at what has happened to my life and the changes that have been made over the past 6 months.
I have in turn decided to embrace these changes. I know God has a huge plan for me and the kids and I'm actually really excited, as scary as it may be, to start the journey he has already laid out for us! I already have figured quit a few things out and I know it's God helping me along the way today!
I know the next few months will be tough, moving, finalizing the divorce, losing my job, I keep thinking "can anything else happen" and it can, many things can happen at this point I am prepared for anything. I know God is going to take care of us and he really already has, I haven't put a deposit on an apartment yet, thank goodness...I haven't already moved into an apartment that in a month I can't pay for, I can go on and on...so embracing this is the only thing I can do. I am so blessed to have the option of moving in with my parents, without their love and support I don't know what I would do.
I also want to thank everyone for all your love and support today, I wouldn't have made it without your texts, phone calls, facebook messages, emails, etc. I am so blessed beyond measure by so much love and support in my life. Thank you so much, I love you!!
I know I will have many ups and downs in the next few weeks, months...but I know God will be with me every step of the way, whispering in my ear that's it's going to be ok!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11
5 comments:
You know that is how life is, things usually get worse before better! And just wait until this cloud passes!! God does have something special in store for you!!!
I love you Jeana!! May God Bless you down your new path!!
God is never changing and completely stable. Lean on him through these times.
I've been trying to learn more scripture this year, to try to encourage myself and others...here's 2 verses for you that i thought of when I read your entry:
Isaiah 33:6
"He is your constant source of stability; He abundantly provides safety and great wisdom; He gives all this to those who fear Him."
Isaiah 30:21
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying 'This is the way, walk in it.'"
Praying for you, girl....you'll make it through this CRAZY time!!!
Wow, Jeana, I'm so sorry to hear about your job but I praise God for your faith and example to those around you. God is always faithful and He will continue to be faithful to you and the kids, and bless you for your trust in Him.
Keep praying for God to do "immeasurably more than you can imagine," and He will do it!! (Eph 3:20)
Lots of prayers for you!!
Post a Comment