Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tag You're It!!!

I was tagged by my blogger buddy, Audrey of Mauck Talk...I started talking to her because she makes the cutest bows and I went to OC with her brother in law...she's the sweetest person! Check out her blog.

This is called 8 things...look below...I tag 8 peopled at the end!!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Heaven
2. My life being back on track
3. The Summer
4. Seeing my cousin this summer (hopefully)
5. My trip to see my friend Anna in New Jersey (hopefully this fall)
6. Gaining some independance
7. Getting my teaching certification (hopefully by next year)
8. Book Club in May (love you Shabby Souls)

8 things I did yesterday:
1 WORKED (YUCK)
2. Packed
3. Talk to friends on Facebook
4. Twittered
5. Did some laundry
6. went to church
7. Watched American's Next Top Model
8. Watched American Idol

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Run a marathon (way out of my range wish, HA)
2. Go to NYC (hopefully soon)
3. Go to Italy
4. Sew
5. Better about calling grandparents
6. See the Eiffel Tower
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Sing

8 Shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Castle (best new show ever)
3. Private Practice
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. American Idol
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Friday Night Lights

8 friends that I am tagging:
1. Kelly T.
2. Becky
3. Angel
4. Pam
5. Tonia
6. Sara
7. Nicole
8. Kellie C.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Yeah! What's your twitter? Mine is mamamauck.