Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mr. Sunny

My friend Jennifer who has Sunny now sent me this pic...this is of Sunny and her cat Prince (it's hard to tell them apart but I think Sunny is on the left, am I right Jenn?)...yes they are the same type of kitty, twins, hehe!! They are just chillin'...this pic totally warms my heart...Sunny looks so happy and Jenn said he's doing great, except for knocking over drinks, which is one of his fav things to do, silly cat...anyway, I wanted to show everyone this!! Ahhhhhhh, I love this!!
We miss you Sunny!!!

Oh and moving has been put on hold for the time being...keep everyone posted!! What an emotional week this has been, please keep us in your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am SOO glad Sunny is happy and has found a wonderful home! This pic warms my heart also.

Becky said...

I am so glad you found a good home for Sunny. I would've felt so guilty if this one hadn't have worked out too.