The kids had a blast this year hunting Easter eggs, this is the first year that Brody really got into hunting and loved it...both kids had a blast hunting with all their buddies! The weather wasn't so nice on Easter so we ended up doing all our hunts inside, but the kids didn't seem to mind at all! We had the egg hunt at church then we went over to my parents house for lunch and another hunt. GGma and GGpa came so we got to spend some awesome time with them, it was a wonderful Easter.
As most of you know, the kids and I will be moving next week...I will probably take a bit of a "blog break"....keep checking back for updates! Love you all!
2 comments:
oohhhh..........I LOVE LOVE your layout! I want to steal it!!! Love the new pic also
Love the new fam pic! Next year we need to get you a wreath on your head like aubree!
Post a Comment