Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here Ducky, Ducky!!

On Saturday evening the kids and I were driving around Norman looking at apartments...we drove past the OU duck pond and both kids started screaming to stop...so we decided to hang at the duck pond for a while. We had a blast...first off there are probably 800 geese and ducks out there, next time we'll have to bring bread with us!!

Brody was saying "here ducks, here ducks"...then he walked up to a goose and started petting him, well the good turned rather quickly and started squaking at Bro...Bro thought it was hilarious, I think the goose thought he had food...I was screaming at Bro to back up, Aub and I were also laughing because Bro continued to talk to them, he doesn't understand that those geese are MEAN!!!

Anyway, I took some pics with my phone! We had a great time!!




This was right before Bro walked up to pet him...he's leaning over saying "here ducks, here ducks" and patting his knee, like they are dogs...so funny!





No comments: