Thanks for coming over guys, we had a blast!!! We love you guys!!
Aub and Hudsy (as the kids like to call him)
Amanda and I realized tonight that Brody and Hudson have the same feet...fat on top...we were laughing at how it's hard to find shoes to fit them, notice they are both barefoot, HA!! But we decided that they both have the cutest little fat feet on earth...I told her to buy lots of flip flops, hehe!!
On a more serious note, I wanted to say thanks to Amanda for being such a huge blessing to me in all of this...I have so many friends that are just huge blessings right now (you all know who you are) and I thank God every single day for you, I love you all so much!!
1 comment:
I am glad you have Amanda!! I know I don't know her well, but what I do know of her is that she is very kind and sweet person!I am glad God has blessed you with such great friends!
Post a Comment