Zebra Print...
And Hot Pink...
Here is the comforter I found on Ebay, not sure we'll go with this one, but strongly thinkin' about it...I thought I would put zebra print and black pillows on the bed over the comforter.

Here are some lamp shades I found...the one with the flowers is our fav...again found it on Ebay!


So there you go, our bedroom "preview"...I am really letting Aub pick most everything out, she wanted to do hot pink so I threw in zebra print...I've had numerous people tell me, that have been through this situation, to make it as positive and "fun" as possible for her, it will make her transition easier. So far she wants to have a zebra print and hot pink room and live at the apartments with the indoor pool (which is where we'll probably end up)...kids are so resiliant. I am blessed everyday by her attitude toward all of this.
Thanks for much for all your prayers and kind words through all of this, we need them and are so grateful for each and every one of them! I am so blessed by so many wonderful, awesome people in my life, you know who you are and you know I love, love, love you!!!
Thank you so much!!
Now on a lighter note, if anyone see's anything that will match our room, let me know, or if you have any creative, fun ideas...yes I'm talking to you Becky, Amanda, Kelly, Pam, Jennifer, Nicole, Catherine, etc, etc...throw them all my way!! :-)
2 comments:
You'll have such a cute room and will be able to do SO many cute things with that!! I keep my eye out for ideas.
I am loving your snazzy Zebra room and I love your new blog layout! Looks like it is time for me to change things up also!
Post a Comment