Saturday, February 28, 2009
Busy Saturday!!
We had a very busy Saturday...First off I realized that Brody knows how to make flowers...he was drawing them on his doodle pad...I was so impressed, he would draw the straight line then stamp the flower stamp on top of the line, SO CUTE, the whole time saying "I make flowers, mommy"...oh so sweet!!
Then we tackled to oh so fun task of cleaning out our garage/attic...we have big trash day next week and our garage is a crazy mess, plus we have a ton of garage sale stuff out there also! (can you see the kids in this pic, HA) Oh and to make it all so much more fun it was FREEZING out there...but we bundled up and braved the wind!
Ok...so Brody found a life jackets and begged to put it on, he wore that thing the entire time we were out in the garage, it was hilarious!!
Bro and his life jacket again!
This is our trash pile, nice, huh?
After we tackled the garage, I ran to Lowe's and got some spray paint...I have been meaning to spray paint Aub's white toddler bed black to make it more "boy"...so Aub and I started the process this afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Brody needs some 2 step flower stamps. What a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment