I took some pics yesterday and some from today! Here is Bro playing with her, look at the pure joy in his face...he's an animal love for sure!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Our New Pet
HA! Just jokin! This is Simi, our neighbors who live behind us dog...there is a hole in the fence and she started coming over to play yesterday! My kids both think she is our dog...but I'm thinking "hey pretty good deal...we'll play with her and the people that own her can feed her, hehe" She's a very cute, very playful fun dog...she's been sleeping in our rocking swing all day in the sun. And...the kids are in love!!!
I took some pics yesterday and some from today! Here is Bro playing with her, look at the pure joy in his face...he's an animal love for sure!
Even Sunny got in on the playing, he was very unsure of her at first...now they play and run, it's funny!!
I took some pics yesterday and some from today! Here is Bro playing with her, look at the pure joy in his face...he's an animal love for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That dog is beyond cute!! I want to snuggle it!!!!
Post a Comment