Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy Weekend!!

Friday Night...MOVIE NIGHT!! The kids and I watched "Enchanted" this is our favorite movie! Popped some popcorn, turned on the movie and had a blast!!




Saturday we said good bye to Sunny yet again...he went to stay with my friend Jennifer and her family for a few days to see if he can become part of their family! He was not happy with us when we took him over there, I think he's just really stressed, talked to Jenn a while ago and he seems to be calming down! I hope everything works out, I will keep you posted!! Thanks again Jenn!!

Ok...so lately I'm not cooking like I used to...it's hard for me to really cook for only one person...the kids don't eat much...I started shopping at Aldi a while back, first off, AWESOME prices and they really actually have good food! Tonight we had chinese...this was the BEST frozen chinese I have ever had...next time I'm going to get the egg rolls...the kids LOVED it and ate every last tiny bit of it...we'll have this again for sure!




So today I cleaned out my closet...bye bye winter clothes, HELLO spring!! Since I'm getting ready for the BIG garage sale here is the pile I came up with today...add this to three more HUGE black trash bags in the garage and call it totally ridiculous that I have this many clothes to get rid of, totally crazy!!! And you should still see my closet, ugh!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! Spring break next week, WOO HOO, no sitting in the prek pick up line for a whole week!! YAH!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

We shop at Aldi too! My mom works there. My theory is, Crest is half the price of Walmart and Aldi is half the price of Crest!