Ok, I know what you are thinking, "Jeana is doing TWO creative projects in one week, oh my"...yes folks that's right...I am being very creative this week, not sure why, HA!! Tonight with the help of my assistant, Aubree Rian, we took this plain white dresser and modge podged it into a zebra print master piece, well kinda, hehe!!
Check it out...
Plain white dresser!!

My assistant Aubree Rian...isn't she cute?

The beginning of the project!

Done and getting ready for the first coat of modge podge.

The first coat of modge podge is on...I will put one to two more coats on tomorrow! We are also looking for either zebra print knobs or hot pink knobs, probably whichever I find first.

So there you got...I may get some hot pink ribbon to outline the edges or...I could put hot pink flowers like the lamp shade...add some color to it...let me know if you have any ideas...as soon as it's completely done I will post more pics!! Aren't you all proud of me for actually getting my projects done this week? WOO HOO! :-)
4 comments:
How CUTE!!! I'm really impressed.
Love it! I think the room will look great when everything is done!!
Fabulous! You're gonna give me a run for my money!!!
That is stinkin' cute!! I am way impressed!! You may have to start helping me!! Ha!!
Post a Comment